Recommendation Letter

Dear Mrs. Yolanda,

I write this letter to recommend Alyfa S. A. as one of the representative of SMAN 3 Bandung in this scholarship program. I have known her for the last 3 years and I am very grateful that I can get the opportunities to become her teacher in SMAN 3 Bandung.

She is a very humble and kind. She is very popular among the students because of her kindness. She is also a good listener. There are many of her friends who likes to talk with her. That's why she has many friends in this school.

She is an emotional person. Sometimes, she can be sad but suddenly become happy again. She is also very sensitive. But on the other side, that's make her become great in art. She has a passion in modeling world. She also likes to sing.

She also has great score in the school. She has a very great score in math, biology, and also chemistry, but she still needs some help in physics. I hope that she can push herself in this scholarship programs so she can has a better score in physics.

I hope that you can approve her to become one of the member of this scholarship program so she can have a better progress in her study and show that she can be a bright student. If you have any question about her, you can call me at 0812987654321.

Yours sincerely,



Narisha A.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BAKDES

my saturday