the driver who take me home

At this time, I'll tell you guys about my story when I was so confused at the night. It goes like this...

One day, I went to Pussenif because there was a big event a.k.a pensi who held by SMAN 2 Bandung. The event called F2WL: Darani Mareka. It starts from afternoon until night. I went there by grab car with my cousin and my friends. They are Arnett, Mayra, Nazma, Devi, and Nabila. In the beginning, we had a great time. We enjoy the event, we bought some foods and eat it together. There are also some guest stars that performing like Danila, Naif, Sheila on 7, Bara Suara, HiVi!, Mocca, Teza Sumendra, Tompi, Dipha Barus x Kallula, and this event hosted by Chandra Liow&Reza Oktovian.

The tragedy happened when I wanted to go home. At that time, it was a late night. I couldn't contact or make a call with my mom. So I decided to order a grab car and I got the driver. The driver contacted me, he said that he has arrived. But, I couldn't find him. I tried to make a call with the driver. Unfortunately, my handphone was low batt. So, I walked around but STILL, I couldn't find the driver. I'm very very very confused. I didn't know what to do, I was panic. I started to pray in order to maybe a miracle comes like my phone suddenly lights up so I can make a call with people. A short while, I saw a taxi. I ran over the taxi and went inside. I still remember the name of the taxi driver. He is Anto. Initially, he refused to take me home because he went back to his house. Then the driver asked me like "Where is your house?" so I answered, "at Jendral Sudirman". HOW LUCKY I AM THAT MY HOUSE WITH HIS HOUSE IS NEARBY. The driver was so kind, he agreed to take me home. I'M VERY GRATEFUL, THANKFUL. I'll never forget him. Finally, I arrived at home. My mother looked very worried. She tried to contact me at several times. But yeah... I've come to home safely. VERY THANKS TO THE DRIVER WHO TAKE ME HOME.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BAKDES

my saturday

Recommendation Letter