Me, Myself, and I



   Hello! At this time, I'll tell you guys '"all about ME".

   My full name is Narisha Aulia Putri Nurjaman, you call me Narish or Icha. I was born in Bandung, 13rd of January 2002. Now, I'm 15 years old. I have a curly black hair, dark brown eyes, and thin body. I'm a student of 3 Senior High School Bandung. I live in Bandung with my mom and my brother. My mother name is Meity and my brother name is Narend. I love both of them very much and love to spend my time with them.
   
   When i was a child, i like to play the game like playstation and playing a barbie with my friends. But now, when I'm bored at home I WILL SLEEPING because I VERYVERYVERY LOVE SLEEPING. ZzZzZz. Besides sleeping, i also like to eat VERY much, watch movies/drama until I fall asleep, and listen to music. My favorite food is meatball. My favorite colour certainly BLACK. My favorite movie is Harry Potter, Spongebob, and Barbie. Hohoho.
  
   When i was a child, I wanted to be an actress, a dancer, and a model. I ever won a lot of the contest of modelling and dance. I've also been acting in a movie. The title of the movie is "Putri Sendal Jepit". At first, I thought that acting is easy, but i was wrong. However, I love to acting. My favorite actress is Emma Watson and Maudy Ayunda.

   I hope someday I could be like Emma Watson or Maudy Ayunda. Besides having a pretty face and beautiful voice, they are also good at acting and very smart at school. I want to continue my study at University of Oxford in England like Maudy. I promise I will study HARD in order to become a successful person. AAMIIN.


That's all from me about myself, thankyou!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BAKDES

Edu Passion 2019: Agranasta

Recommendation Letter